Our happy customer base is growing and so are we. We are actively looking for spectacular people to join our team.
We’re looking for passionate and talented individuals who loves the world of Marketing. We are the fastest growing Global Marketing Automation agency looking for that self-motivated and fast learner who sees the big picture and loves to dive into the weeds. You will be joining a team of highly experienced marketers and technologists who will be supporting you.
This role will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our clients. and has direct impact on the success of our clients and their adoption of marketing automation across their organization. We are looking for individuals who understand what it takes to provide good customer service and has the basic knowledge of email marketing or marketing automation tool.
Primary job Responsibilities:
- Help our clients be successful!
- Work with clients to develop their marketing automation roadmap
- Set expectations, communicate project timelines and milestones
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all Clients via email, phone, and in-person
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications And Skills:
- Previous Consulting/Agency experience is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience using Marketo/Eloqua/Hub Spot/ActOn/Pardot/SFDC or any email marketing tool
- 1-2 years’ experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Work independently and enjoys marketing forensics
Interns: No background or expertise in above, no worries, not knowing is not an issue but not learning might be, so we encourage interns/less experienced candidates as well who will be groomed and undergo training and will have chance to grow within the organization.
Position is in South Bay but for the right candidate can be remote too.
ShowMeLeads seeks to hire a Marketing Campaign Manager, anywhere in Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for leadership and management of targeted marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of every aspect of our frequent campaigns, including planning and scheduling, content, execution, lead management and reporting. Experience in using a marketing automation tool for email marketing such as Marketo , Eloqua, Act-on, Exact Target or Pardot is a plus.
Please apply if you are really have the required experience and is open to work US timing hours.
Challenges of the position include:
- Ability to configure, test and launch solutions within the Marketing Automation platform including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting and list segmentation.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign strategy.
- Digital Marketing Experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in campaign management and execution with a proven track record of success would be a plus.
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA with 2-3 years minimum experience preferred. Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis.
- Detail oriented and with ability to see how the details fit into the overall, bigger picture.
- Ability to drive digital best practice within the organization.
- Continually improve business working processes, looking for ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role.
- Self-starter with proven organizational skills. Able to prioritize and handle multiple task and deadlines.
- Experience in team management
- Team player, focused and successful in large, multi-functional organizations.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with sharp attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy, creative, and organized.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas and execution into the lead generation process.
- Ability to work with senior management and cross-functional teams to develop, manage, and communicate marketing programs and results.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills would be a plus.
- Fast-growing, global Marketing Automation agency (HQ in Santa Clara, USA).
- Best-of-breed cloud-based marketing platform.
- Massive potential for growth and development.
ShowMeLeads is currently seeking a full-time Business Development/Sales Representative to join our US team. The primary role of this position is to generate appointments and close new business with B2B IT channel marketing professionals, developing leads into opportunities and projects, and establishing long-term relationships with prospective clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Marketing Automation company, and work with some of the biggest IT companies in Silicon Valley. We're looking for someone exceptional to help manage Marketing Automation and SFDC services that enable, educate and empower our clients' sales teams and partner channels.
Primary job Responsibilities :
- Manage deals from prospecting to close.
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual appointment setting and revenue targets.
- Perform new business/introductory calls and web presentations, clearly articulating ShowMeLeads value propositions.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients over the longer term.
- Manage client relationships to ensure maximum up sell and cross-sell potential.
- 3+ year's proven B2B sales experience in a product or services environment.
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding accounts.
- Understanding of channel marketing and the B2B IT industry
- Experience selling agency consulting services would be a huge advantage
- Experience closing deals in the $50k -100k range.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and goals.
- Experience selling services to marketing organizations within high-tech firms.
- Experience closing deals in the $75k-200k range.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Working familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM/SFA system.
Our prefferred candidate possesses:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A non-stop pro-active approach
- Abundant passion for what they do
- A "can do" attitude
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
A new growing Marketing Automation company is looking for dynamic people who have passion for Marketing and technology used in this space. This role will ensure the successful execution of marketing automation lead nurture programs which the agency performs on behalf of its clients. The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for providing marketing automation strategy, planning, measurement, optimization, consulting, and implementation and execution services. The ideal candidate will be proficient in marketing automation software such as Marketo and/or Eloqua.
Key responsibilities include:
- With a focus on your B2B marketing background, draw from your experience and provide Best Practices to provide a clear path for customers to drive more value from Marketo and Eloqua
- Develop scope of work definition and manage expectations and delegate share of work effectively to drive success while staying within scope of the service
- Identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation.
- Plan, configure, and provide on-going support across various lead management efforts
- Manage all aspects of marketing automation campaign strategy and implementation.
- Run multiple accounts and projects
- Ability to facilitate a customer requirements process, and then work with the client to build out those requirements to our platform
- Ability to collaboratively transfer product knowledge and best practices to clients
- Ability to develop the necessary supporting documentation that allows the customer to understand and maintain assets, programs or processes designed and delivered through the service.
- Manage integration points with other platforms/systems, such as a CMS or a CRM
- Set-up, execution, and supervision of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Service web and campaign analytics and reporting requests, across the marketing automation ecosystem
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle, as it relates to decisions that directly impact execution and integration of marketing tools.
- Aid with requirements gathering and provide insight and guidance on best approach to achieve the business objectives of our clients.
- Supply a technical point of view to clients and internal staff on marketing methodology, approach, strategy, risks and best practices.
- Provide consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of assigned project deliverables.
- Document processes and procedures for client internal and external nurture programs
- Identify and provide recommendations for up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
Skills & experience required:
- 3- 5 years of Modern Marketing experience
- 4-5 year deep experience in Marketo/Eloqua and SFDC or CRM experience
- Prior history with planning, set-up, execution, and management of targeted email campaigns and email nurture programs.
- Prior work experience within an agency environment a plus
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Basic HTML knowledge will be a plus
- Exception Account Management Project Management skill required
- Exceptional client services with a consultative approach
- High energy and ambition to drive success for customers
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Deep technology experience in B2B software, CRM and marketing automation is a very strong asset
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an asset
Primary responsibility will be to build and deploy emails and web pages for our clients' marketing campaigns. We are looking for a skilled creative/technical person who knows how to multitask, is a self-starter and works with limited supervision. The position will need to have a strong knowledge of web development and HTML. He/she will work side-by-side with our designers and production staff to keep projects on track.
- Set up creative in marketing automation or email broadcast system
- Test creative in multiple browsers
- Receive, reformat, and import lists for program deployment
- Work with clients to set up the technical aspects of their marketing campaigns:
- Single email broadcasts
- Triggered campaigns
- Multi-step campaigns
- Lead scoring
- Integration with other CRM
- Manage tracking/analysis
- Test program functionality
- Graphic design experience will be a plus
- Work with Project Manager and Account directors to ensure on-time and quality delivery
Skills & experience required:
- 5+ years previous marketing/agency experience strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience required with lead management/marketing automation platforms like-Marketo, Manticore, Eloqua,
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team